Thermo-EFx™ is designed to support healthy weight loss by helping to increase the body’s metabolic rate safely without causing any stimulant-associated side effects often seen with other weight reduction formulas.
Bitter Orange Extract (as Advantra Z®)
- Shown to increase thermogenesis and basal metabolic rate (BMR)
- Contains adrenergic amines, agents that mimic the actions of the sympathetic nervous system with no stimulant-type side effects. These amines help to stimulate metabolic processes while increasing lipolysis (breakdown of fat).
- Advantra Z® is the only bitter orange extract standardized and purified to contain primarily naturally occurring p-synephrine while having negligible amounts of synthetic m-synephrine. P-synephrine is an analog of adrenaline but has no side effects associated with it, unlike m-synephrine which is undesirable because of its stimulant-type side effects.
Naringin (Citrus grandis osbeck) and hesperidin: antioxidant-rich bioflavonoids
- Research shows that, when combined, these two bioflavonoids increased the thermogenic effects of p-synephrine (contained in Advantra Z®)
Green Tea Extract (decaffeinated and standardized to 45% EGCg [epigallocatechin gallate])
- EGCg has been shown to stimulate thermogenesis by enhancing BMR
- Helps to increase insulin sensitivity and reduce glucose absorption
The statements above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.